[Esip-semanticharmonization] ESIP Semantics Session- Training Questionnaire

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:42:24 EDT 2023

Hi Kate,

I’ve taken a look at the Google form and think in general that something like that will work.  I also have updated some topics in our Outline of Semantics Training document, which might help further with the form.  I do have one question though.  What the heck are “In-peron online modules”?

I also cc’d our ESIP mailing list and added our invited speakers to this email…. I wish we would use the email list more!

Ruth