[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join Wednesday's (9/13/23) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 2 hour group meeting (2-4 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:38:51 EDT 2023

 Below is the info for Wednesday's  2 hour session.
We expect a follow up discussion of collaboration with the Marine Data
Cluster.  They have a meeting on Thursday at 2 Eastern so we may prepare
for that.

Also Anne had earlier suggested that we would have 2 guests from an
Environmental Health Language group.

> This will be of my vacation days so I may have some challenges attending
> depending on travel.
>

>  Meeting ID853 4485 3594
>

> Invite Link
> https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09