[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join Wednesday's (10/11/23) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 2 hour group meeting (2-4 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:07:45 EDT 2023

Below is the info for Wednesday's  2 hour session.
We expect a follow up discussion of collaboration with the Marine Data
Cluster.
People can read some notes and chat on this from our last meeting at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IFA6AsCdxESh9mZB5W1bZ_vARFkF3OvnL-KgdGNcp60/edit

We should discuss our relation to the Semantic Tech Committee and attending
those meetings.

In addition we may hear from Ryan McGranaghan  and his HelioPhysics
interests as well as Brandon who
had a SWEET vocabulary harmonization interest that can be discussed if he
has time to attend.