[esip-semanticweb] Machine tags for AQ WG

Erin Robinson emr1 at wustl.edu
Tue Sep 1 13:03:17 EDT 2009

Hi All,
Chris Lynnes and I have been working on adding machine tags for structuring
the keywords. The second column of this table shows our suggested machine
tag (namespace:key) and the fourth column gives the values or link to
values. For the keywords we are using the namespaces: iso19115, gcmd, sweet
and esip.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqFCPt1U1kS4dEtaMWlWWXhpTWFIMmRjTXF1VVo0VFE&hl=en

Ignore the ogcwms namespace. We extract from the WMS getcapabilities all the
fields we need and pass them through a service as key/value pairs to an ISO
19115 record generator.

Any feedback on these machine keys would be great.

Thanks-
Erin