[Esip-sustainabledm] Plan for ROI session at ESIP next Thursday

Anne Wilson Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:38:35 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know of some changing plans around our ROI session at ESIP next Thursday at 4:00.

We had originally talked about using the session to plan our next steps.   However, key people have serious conflicts with the session and can’t attend.   (Including myself - I need to leave about 4:30).

So, Bob and I have morphed the session into recap of where we are.  I will present a shortened version of the JISC report for about 20 minutes, Bob will present the Beagrie and Houghton work.   Is there anyone else that would like to share their ROI work?

Yes, this is different than the original intent, but given the circumstances, it seems to me the best we can do is to inform interested parties and possibly get some additional involvement.

Thoughts?

Anne