[Esip-sustainabledm] ROI session at ESIP next Thursday

Daley-Laursen, Steven (stevendl@uidaho.edu) stevendl at uidaho.edu
Sat Jul 16 12:02:05 EDT 2016

ROI Colleagues

Thanks for your patience with my absence from the ROI discussions for the past few months.  My Mother fell terminally ill just after our work together at the ASU meeting, and she passed away in late June.  Needless to say, I've been occupied by this situation and unable, regrettably, to stay involved with the ROI discussions.

Unfortunately, because of other commitments, I will not be at the meeting this week in North Carolina, but I will now try to re-enter the group and contribute.  I believe my colleague from UI, Dr. Paul Gessler, will be attending this week.  Good luck with discussions in Carolina.

~ Steve

Steven B. Daley-Laursen
University of Idaho; Morrill Hall, Room 403;  875 Perimeter Dr. MS 3010; Moscow, Idaho 83844-3010
208.885.5804/4990 office/fax;  208.301.4451 cell; daleylaursen skype

Professor, Dept of Natural Resources & Society, College of Natural Resources, http://www.uidaho.edu/cnr/faculty/daley-laursen
Senior Exec, Office of VP for Research and Economic Development, http://www.uidaho.edu/research/about/meet-our-people
UI Director, DoI NW Climate Science Cntr; doi.gov/csc/northwest, http://bootcamp.nkn.uidaho.edu, www.nwcsc.nkn.uidaho.edu
Founding Director, Northwest Knowledge Network; www.northwestknowledge.net
Chair, USDA Secretary’s National Adv Board on Ag Research, Education, Economics and Extension; www.nareeeab.ree.usda.gov/
Former President Interim, and Dean College of Natural Resources, University of Idaho