[Esip-sustainabledm] Monthly meeting, this Friday, June 17, 4pm Eastern

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 14 14:14:13 EDT 2022

Hi all -
this friday, June 17 is our regular meeting. Below is the connection info,
and a link to the notes. Our agenda will be to work on materials for the
ESIP summer mgt session (July 21, organized by Ruth and Shelley). The plan
is for there to be material that the participants can review before the
mgt, which will be summarized in an intro talk during the session.

see you Friday -
Margaret

Our notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit

Connection info:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09
Meeting ID: 843 0877 9180
Passcode: 772802

See the ESIP wiki page for phone in info.
https://wiki.esipfed.org/Sustainable_Data_Management

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322
Information Management