[Esip-sustainabledm] Introduction to CARE Principles Presentation?

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 9 13:09:57 EDT 2022

HI Matt -
I happen to chair that ESIP cluster, and can give you an overview. There
are a few talks in the esip-sphere from this group already, which would
also serve to introduce your group to this topic and what the cluster has
done so far. It may be that if you see those presentations, you don't
actually need another talk (from me), but could instead bring up questions
or discussion points.  Our cluster has not yet mapped out all of our next
steps with this material, and it would be useful to have some additional
input.

ESIP:
https://esip.figshare.com/articles/presentation/ESIP_and_CARE_Principles_-_ESIP_summer_2021/16926739
RDA: I think there is a recording of this, also in 2021

best,
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322