[Esip-sustainabledm] Please review pages 8-10 of the CARE paper draft

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:27:11 EDT 2023

Hi folks,

I’ve completed, with lot’s of suggestions and comments, draft text for the Collective benefit section of the paper <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DlcDNCyzV6GjNzulz25lPDeXx0EQ-28xJ_7Nv2InZz0/edit?usp=sharing> (pages roughly 8-10).  I am wondering if you could take a quick look to see if that part is headed in an OK way.  I’d like to finish the next 3 parts (ARE of CARE) before ESIP, so really would like to get your general impressions over the next day or two…

Thanks,

Ruth

PS: I will be adding the diagrams here in the next day or so as well….