[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group - Next telecon (4/23) Cancelled

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 17 13:55:43 EDT 2015

All,
Based on a number of schedule conflicts, we're going to cancel next Thursday's regularly scheduled Energy & Climate WG telecon. We'll resume in May. Ana and I have been talking about the ESIP summer meeting and a session proposal. We intend to circulate our ideas next week for feedback from the group. In addition, based on my participation in the Agriculture and Climate Cluster telecon last week on the Climate Resilience Toolkit (https://toolkit.climate.gov/), there may be also be an opportunity for collaboration with them at the ESIP summer meeting (7/14-7/17 in Asilomar, CA).
Expect to hear more from us next week.
Regards,
Richard and Ana

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov<mailto:Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov>

Ana Pinheiro Privette, PhD
Climate Data Initiative, Project Manager

e. ana.c.privette at nasa.gov<mailto:ana.c.privette at nasa.gov>
p. 404-490-3282

Climate Data Solutions, LLC
www.climatedatasolutions.com<http://www.climatedatasolutions.com>