[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group - Next telecon to be rescheduled for 2 June at 2pm ET

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Thu May 28 09:44:20 EDT 2015

All,
Sorry for the late notification... We're going to have to reschedule our ESIP Energy & Climate working group telecon. The 4th Thursday of the month afternoon timing is turning out to be a problem for some of us (mostly me!) based on my required travel to & from Washington. I'm usually on a train at that time of day and cellular connectivity is not ideal. We'd like to reschedule our next telecon for next Tuesday, 2 June, at 2pm ET. Hopefully, this will work for some of us.
Moving forward, we're going to need to find a new, regular time slot for our monthly telecons since the 4th Thursday at 4pm ET has proven to be a challenge. I wonder if the 4th Wednesday at 4pm may work for most of us. Let us know if this might work.
Details (call-in number access) for Tuesday's telecon will be sent by tomorrow.
Ana and I have been working with the Agriculture and Climate Cluster on organizing a joint session on the Climate Resilience Toolkit (https://toolkit.climate.gov/) and Climate Data Imitative for the ESIP summer meeting (7/14-7/17 in Asilomar, CA).
Thanks, again, for your flexibility in dealing with our scheduling challenges.
Regards,
Richard and Ana

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov<mailto:Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov>

Ana Pinheiro Privette, PhD
Climate Data Initiative, Project Manager

e. ana.c.privette at nasa.gov<mailto:ana.c.privette at nasa.gov>
p. 404-490-3282

Climate Data Solutions, LLC
www.climatedatasolutions.com<http://www.climatedatasolutions.com>