[Esip-agclimate] Scheduling Esip-agclimate telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 28 15:14:51 EDT 2013

Ah, yes, the times are Eastern. Thanks, Pat!

Bill

On 08/28/2013 03:13 PM, Patricia Reiff wrote:
> Are the times Eastern?
>
> On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:57 PM, Bill Teng (via Doodle) wrote:
>
>> Bill Teng invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "Scheduling
>> Esip-agclimate telecon".
>>

>> 	<https://doodle.com/?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=logo>
>>

>> Hi there,
>>
>> Bill Teng (william.l.teng at nasa.gov <mailto:william.l.teng at nasa.gov>)
>> invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "Scheduling
>> Esip-agclimate telecon".
>>
>> Bill Teng says:
>> I'd previously invited only Esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org
>> <mailto:Esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org> to this poll. But, it seems
>> Doodle considers that as a single person, and whoever responds first
>> gets to fill in the choices--even though everyone on the
>> esip-agclimate list apparently can subsequently alter the choices
>> (!). Emily was first, so, for this poll, she is esip-agclimate. For
>> the rest, I've added your individual email addresses to the invitees
>> list. So, you should all be able to enter your choices now.
>>
>> Tentative agenda items: (1) Preparation for presentation to CCPO and
>> LTAR, (2) inventory of relevant ESIP assets, and (3) planning for
>> ESIP Jan. 2014 meeting.
>>

>> Participate now
>> <https://doodle.com/ief5mwwq8cwsm8nk2srbstw6/private?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn>
>>

>> What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Bill Teng to find
>> a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about
>> how Doodle works.
>> <https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation>
>>

>> You have received this e-mail because "Bill Teng" has invited you to
>> participate in the Doodle poll "Scheduling Esip-agclimate telecon".
>>
>> Please note that this is a personal invitation that cannot be shared
>> with other poll participants.
>>
>> Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich
>>

>> !DSPAM:3344,521e4834107129846317167!

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *