[Esip-agclimate] This afternoon's doodle poll

Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 28 21:52:53 EDT 2013

Sorry about that hiccup earlier today with the doodle poll I sent. Also, I forgot to indicate the time zone of the time slots. Next time, I'll switch on doodle's time zone support. (Thanks, Nancy, for the suggestion!) Pat had earlier also asked about time zone, and I thought I'd replied to her and Carol and added esip-agclimate. But, I can't find it in my mailer, so I'm not 100% sure if I actually sent it (been one of those days!). So, just to be sure, all time slots in the doodle poll I'd sent are Eastern time.

Both lessons noted! :)

Bill