[Esip-agclimate] Fwd: Scheduling Esip-agclimate telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 5 12:09:39 EDT 2013

We'll have our first telecon tomorrow, Friday, Sep. 6, 2-3 pm EDT

Agenda:

0. Summary of recent meetings w/ USDA speakers
1. Prepare for presentation to LTAR and CCPO (overview on ESIP, relevant projects by ESIP members, ...)
2. Inventory relevant ESIP assets; define "relevant"
3. Start planning ESIP Jan. 2014 meeting

Looking forward to talking with you!

/877-972-9852, passcode 955688/  (I'll send a reminder with this number again tomorrow.)

Thanks,
Bill