[Esip-agclimate] ESIP Agriculture and Climate Cluster telecon - February 4, 2014, 11 am (ET)

Brian Wee bwee at neoninc.org
Mon Feb 3 18:09:34 EST 2014

Hi Bill et al:

In terms of upcoming agenda items, one thing that may be interesting is to get an idea of what the RDA working group on "Wheat data interoperabiltity" is doing (https://rd-alliance.org/working-groups/wheat-data-interoperability-wg.html).  Not necessarily for tomorrow's meeting, but maybe some other time.  I may be able to join the telecon tomorrow, late, because the agenda for my NEON standing meeting (that coincides with the cluster telecon) is pretty thin tomorrow.

- Brian W.