[Esip-agclimate] ESIP Agriculture and Climate Cluster telecon - February 4, 2014, 11 am (ET)

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 4 10:48:58 EST 2014

Hi, Brian:

Thanks for the reminder about RDA. I have the RDA Agriculture Data
Interoperability Interest Group in my notes from the Chapel Hill meeting
as a "promising first connection" for our Cluster. Mark Parsons of RDA
also reminded me yesterday about these related RDA activities and
suggested we explore possible connections. I suggested that maybe
someone from the RDA IG can give an overview presentation at our March 4
telecon. He'll look into that.

Bill

On 02/03/2014 06:09 PM, Brian Wee wrote:

> Hi Bill et al:
>
> In terms of upcoming agenda items, one thing that may be interesting
> is to get an idea of what the RDA working group on "Wheat data
> interoperabiltity" is doing
> (https://rd-alliance.org/working-groups/wheat-data-interoperability-wg.html).
> Not necessarily for tomorrow's meeting, but maybe some other time.  I
> may be able to join the telecon tomorrow, late, because the agenda for
> my NEON standing meeting (that coincides with the cluster telecon) is
> pretty thin tomorrow.
>
> - Brian W.

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *