[Esip-agclimate] Session title etc. for ESIP Summer Meeting

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Mar 20 22:54:12 EDT 2014

Hi, Bill:
I like this linkage a lot (connecting with the Climate Data Initiative and
the USDA).  While there might be other sessions on the Climate Data
Initiative, no one else will probably be making the connection with the
USDA.  Presumably, we would be asking these 3 speakers to address that
question, yes?
Nancy

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst/Principal