[Esip-agclimate] Reminder: September 1st Resiliency Discussion, a follow up to ESIP Summer Meeting

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Wed Aug 26 00:41:51 EDT 2015

Hello All,

A reminder that next week the Agriculture and Climate Cluster and the
Energy and Climate Workgroup will be having our Discussion Session telecon:

*September 1st (Tuesday) at 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT*

We will be using this telecon as a way to continue our discussion from our
combined sessions focused on Resiliency at the ESIP Summer Meeting. For
notes and presentations from these combined sessions, please visit:
http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8000

Next week we will discuss how the Agriculture Climate Cluster and the
Energy and Climate Workgroup can help actualize the nexus of agriculture,
energy, and water. One way we will consider is how our groups might work
together to help streamline and "feed" use cases to the Climate Resiliency
Toolkit. There are certainly many ways near-term and long-term goals we
could consider, especially in the context of the ESIP Strategic Plan, and
we would very much appreciate your input and discussion.

Thank you all, and hope to see you on September 1st (WebEx login
information to follow)
- Ag and Climate / Energy and Climate

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow