[Esip-agclimate] 3pm EDT Today: Resiliency Discussion, follow up to ESIP Summer Meeting

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Sep 1 09:01:32 EDT 2015

Please join us for the Agriculture and Climate and the Energy and Climate
Workgroup Discussion Session telecon:
*Today (September 1st) at 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT*

Today we will discuss how we can help actualize the nexus of agriculture,
energy and water. One way we will consider is by helping to streamline the
creation of Use Cases for the Climate Resiliency Toolkit, and there are
certainly many other near-term and long-term goals we can discuss.

For notes and presentations from these combined sessions, please visit:
ttp://commons.esipfed.org/node/8000 <http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8000>

We would very much appreciate your input and discussion today, so please
join us!
- Ag and Climate / Energy and Climate

*To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting*
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.comhttps://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the Ag/Climate
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23140358
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Attendee access code: 231 403 58

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow