[Esip-agclimate] ESIP AgClim Telecon: TOMORROW, Feb. 7, 2017 @ 3 pm EST

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 6 18:13:47 EST 2017

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster,

Our monthly Telecon Meeting will be held *TOMORROW (Feb. 7) at 3 pm EST
/ 12 pm PST*.

Meeting link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669
Agenda: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2017-02-07

We'll take a quick look back at our Cluster's activities at the ESIP
Winter Meeting last month and a look ahead for the 2017 year, including
the July ESIP Summer Meeting. In between, we'll have Dr. Steve Thomson
of USDA NIFA join us to present on NIFA's "Smarter Farming" activities.
Steve had presented at our UAS in Agriculture session last month on some
very interesting UAS activities at NIFA. His talk tomorrow will include
UAS but also many other exciting topics (nutritional security, big data,
robotics, ...). We're really looking forward to it!

Hope you can join us tomorrow!

Thanks,
Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *