[Esip-agclimate] Agriculture & Climate telecon November

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 6 16:12:33 EST 2017

Hi, everyone:

We're postponing our November 7th telecon to a later date this month.
Both Nancy and our planned invited speaker are on travel. We'll email
everyone a rescheduled date (probably Friday, Nov. 17).

Part of the Nov. agenda will be on the ESIP Winter session we'll be
co-sponsoring with Brian Wee's Data to Decisions for Climate Resilience
Cluster. If you'd like to read ahead, please go to ESIP Winter 2018
Meeting
<http://www.esipfed.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/esip-winter-meeting-2018>,
scroll down to "Submitted Sessions" at the bottom of the meeting page
and then scroll down to "Brian Wee" under "Name."

Thanks,
Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *