[Esip-agclimate] FW: Fwd: Agriculture and Climate ESIP cluster participation in the ESIP webinar series on "Socioeconomic value of Earth Science Data, Information, and Applications"

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 10 13:16:17 EDT 2018

Hi, everyone:

We've decided to do the webinar that Nancy had previously referenced
(below), for the Oct. 2 time slot (see Webinar schedule below). Here's a
tentative abstract with a working title:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JhpXQs49p6hwaHXoTFNinhhczYhJDHLS73Qp-IWxwk8/edit?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you've comments or suggestions, or if you're
interested to get involved in any way. Thanks.

Bill

On 06/30/2018 01:34 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich via Esip-agclimate wrote:

> Bill and I are sending this request out to the list to see if anyone
> is interested in participating in this webinar series on behalf of the
> Ag-Climate cluster as described below.  Both of us feel that we have a
> lot on our plates in the next few months, but wanted to see if others
> are interested in either taking the lead, or helping out significantly
> in setting up ideas and speakers for this topic.  Please let us know,
> if so.  We had thought about discussing the Climate Resilience Toolkit
> pipeline that we’ve been working to develop, but think we’d need other
> ideas to include besides that topic.  Any ideas / interest?  Thanks
> for considering!
>
> Regards,
>
> Nancy
>
> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB <https://kmotifs.com/>
>
> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst/Principal
>
> nhoebel at kmotifs.com
>
> San Mateo, CA  94401
>
> (v) 650-302-4493
>
> (f) 650-745-3333

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *