[Esip-agclimate] No telecon today; but yes webinar!

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 2 11:05:58 EDT 2018

Hi, everyone:

Sorry for the delay in sending this: We will NOT be having our monthly
telecon today. Instead, several of us will be participating in the
following webinar, TODAY, 12:30-1:30 pm ET. It's the fourth of a
six-webinar series sponsored by ESIP on the Socioeconomic Value of Data.
Hope to see you there shortly!

We'll decide later whether to still have our October telecon.

Thanks!

Bill

Please join us for the Earth Science Information Partners's (ESIP)
webinar on:

The “pipeline” of Earth science data to climate resilience and its value
for real-world decision making