[Esip-agclimate] Change in leadership for Ag/Climate cluster

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Sun Oct 27 13:41:08 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone:

Due to increased activity with my own business, I find it necessary to step
back from the Co-Chair position with the ESIP Ag/Climate cluster in support
of Bill Teng.   Bill is staying with the cluster as Chair and fortunately,
Brian Wee has agreed to step up to the Co-Chair position.  Thanks very much,
Brian!  I have greatly enjoyed working with Bill on Ag/Climate issues and
still plan to join the calls, attend and help with sessions at ESIP meetings
and other activities as possible, so I'm not skipping town (so to speak).
I'm very interested to see the directions that Ag/Climate can take the
conversations and the problems / solutions / education activities on this
topic.  Thanks very much to Bill for offering me the opportunity to
participate as Co-Chair and for his support and leadership.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich