[Esip-agclimate] Change in leadership for Ag/Climate cluster

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Oct 28 11:36:04 EDT 2019

Hi Nancy - Thank you so much for supporting the Ag & Climate cluster over
the last several years in addition to your board service, Partnership and
DMT chairing. You provided an important link between the data management
training and the more application focus of this group. We appreciate the
steady leadership that you and Bill have both provided.

Bill, we are grateful that you have agreed to continue to stay on. It is
great news that Brian Wee has agreed to co-chair this group moving
forward.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do as you all transition,

Best,
Erin

[image: photo]
*Erin Robinson*