[Esip-agclimate] Ag&Climate Call on Tuesday! With a BIG Announcement!

DAVIS, ELEANOR J eleanord at email.sc.edu
Thu Jul 2 17:03:31 EDT 2020

Excited for the Ag&Climate call next Tuesday? I am!

We have a big announcement and need your input to make it happen!

On the call, we will be getting opinions on a Concept Map Competition (with prize money!)

We will also be finalizing our ESIP Summer Meeting Session Agenda and practicing with Qiqochat.

What would the competition look like?

Here are the beginnings of the plan:

What:  A two-month prize competition sponsored by ESIP to capture the process of transforming data into information and knowledge for science or applications.

Why:  To encourage ESIP constituents to foster transdisciplinary approaches that encourage collaboration between data professionals, domain scientists, and stakeholders.

When:  Submissions are due 2020-09-28.

Want to learn more and provide your input? Attend the call!

Tuesday, July 7th 3 PM ET/2 PM CT/1 PM MT/ 12 PM PT

We will be using QiQoChat so please use the link below:
https://dev-esipsummermeeting.qiqochat.com/breakout/5/csCZbpNNWmgDvgYymtJIkNsQl
Make sure that when you enter, you are in Room 4 and then click "Join Video for Room 4"