[Esip-agclimate] ACC monthly call next Tuesday (2021-09-07) 1400 hrs eastern (NOTE: revised time)

Brian Wee bwee at massiveconnections.com
Fri Sep 3 07:25:56 EDT 2021

Hello Cluster folks and friends:

Yesterday, I wrote:

*Item #2.  Draft plan for ACC activities.*  Following up on a discussion
> with the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, Bill and I drafted a plan
> (represented as a figure below) that we are seeking your input on.  We
> think the plan will take advantage of ESIP's expertise in data integration
> and data interoperability to address challenges that were raised at the
> ESIP 2021 summer meeting and a 2019 Moore Foundation report on responding
> to wildfires
> <https://www.moore.org/docs/default-source/default-document-library/2019-firs-workshop-report.pdf?sfvrsn=853e6f0c_2>.
>  Individual(s) from the ESIP envirosensing cluster will also be involved.
> If the figure below does not display properly, you can also see this
> full-sized version
> <https://lucid.app/publicSegments/view/64d1845e-372a-40a4-882f-6f988fb2d8b0/image.jpeg>
> .

The embedded link to the figure representing the draft plan for October
2021 through January 2022 is broken.  There is now a new ACC wiki page with
that diagram at
https://wiki.esipfed.org/2021-09_through_2022-01_Wildfire_data-interoperability_knowledge_graph_bootstrap.
That wiki page will be used to hold additional information and URL pointers
as we progress with the proposed activity for the rest of the year.

Another way to rediscover that wiki page is to follow the path:  ESIPFED.ORG
homepage -> Programs -> Collaboration Areas -> Agriculture and Climate
Learn More -> Agriculture and Climate wiki root page -> 2021-09 through
2022-01 Wildfire data-interoperability knowledge graph bootstrap.

- Brian