[ESIP-all] FW: Call for Abstracts Deadline Nears

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Mar 25 14:24:12 EST 2003

Michael Goodman asked that this be passed on to the Federation members

---

>Dear ASPRS Member:
>
>The deadline to submit abstracts for "Terrain Data: Applications and
>Visualization - Making the Connection" is Monday, March 31st.  This
>specialty conference is being held jointly with MAPPS in Charleston,
South
>Carolina on October 25-30, 2003.
>
>We encourage submissions on the following topics:
>Coastal Zone Mapping
>Disaster Response
>Flood/Hazard Mapping
>Ground-based Lidar Applications
>Homeland Security
>Image Data Rectification Using DEMs
>Nationals Hazards Modeling
>Research and Development
>Simulation Systems
>Topobathymetry
>Visualization Technologies
>
>Poster, video, and hand-on presentations are highly encouraged and will
be
>featured throughout the conference.
>
>The complete Call for Papers, with instructions and track listings, is
>available on line at http://www.asprs.org/terrain_data2003.  Abstracts
are
>limited to 250 words.  An on line abstract submission form is available
at
>the web site above.
>
>Anyone interested in proposing a workshop presentation for
consideration
>should contact Russ Congalton, ASPRS Workshop Coordinator, at
>mailto:russ.congalton at unh.edu for instructions.
>
>Please take time to formulate and submit your abstract today.  We are
>looking forward to another highly informative and successful
conference.

>Sincerely,
>Kimberly A. Tilley
>Communications Director/Assistant Executive Director

Robin Tomlinson Pfister
Lead IMS Engineer, ESDIS Project

e-mail:      robin.g.pfister at nasa.gov
Address:  Bldg 32, Rm S224C
                 Mail Code 423
	Code 586
                 NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
                 Greenbelt Md 20771
Phone:    (301) 614-5171      Fax: (301) 614-5267