[ESIP-all] New StormCenter Web Site

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Wed Mar 26 10:42:50 EST 2003

I just wanted to let you know that we have launched the first phase of
our new web site. Please feel free to check it out. This marks another
milestone for StormCenter in reaching America with improved
environmental and earth science information for decision makers,
government agencies, professional education and the public.

http://stormcenter.com <http://stormcenter.com/>

Regards,
Dave

Dave Jones
President & CEO
StormCenter Communications, Inc.
Columbia Corporate Park 100
6021 University Blvd., Suite 140
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone: 410-203-1316
Fax: 410-203-9341 (B&W or Color)
Website: stormcenter.com <http://www.stormcenter.com/>

A Global Environmental Monitoring & Information Company

President, Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
ESIP Federation
http://www.esipfed.org <http://www.esipfed.org/>

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and
is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in
legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the
error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.