[ESIP-all] Hotel Reservations

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Wed Jul 9 10:27:41 EDT 2003

With the summer meeting fast approaching, we are nearing the end of our
open time to reserve a hotel room at the Courtyard.  The deadline for
reserving a room at the Courtyard has been extended until Friday, July
11.  If you are attending the meeting, please make your reservation now
so that you will have a guaranteed room in Boulder.  We have arranged
for transportation from this hotel (and the Best Western Golden Buff) to
get you to/from the meeting activities.

Use the following link to make your reservation:
www.stayatcourtyard.com/FoundationforEarthScience