[ESIP-all] Life Domain (Human Dimensions, Biosphere, Community Growth,Public Health,Invasive Species Management )

Howard Burrows ghburrows at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 17:59:44 EDT 2003

All,

I will be helping to put together material for the Life Domain.  If you have
ideas or Life Domain materials to contribute, please forward them to me to
display on the domain planning site (or if you can, contact me to help me
build the site).  Selections of this material will go into the Life Domain
poster for display at the meeting next week.

The goal is to collect an inventory of Federation resources that relate to
this area.  We are particularly interested in creating coalitions to take
advantage of new opportunities to process data to achieve public benefit.
The topics identified so far for our domain include Human Dimensions,
Biosphere, Community Growth, Public Health, and Invasive Species Management.

Each of the domains provides a center to attract related projects with the
hope that new Clusters, Working Groups, or fundable collaborations will
emerge.  It is likely that many of you will have material in more than one
domain, and even that the people from your project most interested in a
particular domain will not be able to attend this meeting.  This is a chance
to identify ALL relevant products and services, skill sets, or even
community interests in each area in order to set a strategy for the coming
year.

Thanks,
Howard Burrows
603-868-3221