[ESIP-all] Last call for LAND example applications, figures, etc.

Patricia Reiff reiff at rice.edu
Wed Jul 23 12:56:22 EDT 2003

We had a very productive LAND telecon on Monday at noon CST.  There
will be another telecon on Thursday, same time.

Howard B. had a great suggestion to outline the "value chain" from
data to applications.  We now have a table in the SWIKI with examples
from the folks who were online.  We could use more examples of ESIPs
with products or services in the land or land-use area, both as
additions to the table, or as examples below with images.

We'd like to have as many Partners listed as make sense!

Remember, to get to the LAND Swiki, go to
http://swiki.dpc.ucar.edu/ReportOut2002/179

to edit, click the "edit" button on the left.  to upload images click
"upload".  pretty easy!!!

Pretty soon I'll make the poster and then the folder will be password
protected so that I'll be sure to know of additional changes.

thanks!!

...Pat Reiff