[ESIP-all] Last Chance to add material to Earth Update!

Patricia Reiff reiff at rice.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:54:03 EST 2003

We are creating the 2004 edition of our "Earth Update".  If you have
instructive images, movies, activities, etc., please let us know
ASAP. On online version is available at
http://earth.rice.edu/mtpe/spheres.html but the CD has more recent
data plus three games.

For each new topic we need a graphic (with its url if it is
separately available), plus a caption and a link for more information.
If it is an updating image, the name of the graphic must not change
from day to day.

We want to have the new edition ready for the AMS meeting in January,
so it **Can't Wait** till the federation meeting!

Custom versions will be available in selected cities with an
"Almanac" Function (moonrise/set, sunrise/set, weather details).
Those may be available on a pay-to-download basis.

Also, if you're available, feel free to join us at the ComDev
telecon, today at 2 pm CST.
Toll-free access:	800-508-7631
Meeting code:		*5260463*

...pat