[ESIP-all] Time is Running Out to Register

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Dec 16 10:48:25 EST 2003

Everyone,

Time is running out to secure your hotel accommodations and to register
for the January Federation meeting (January 5-7).   Our program is
strong, with featured speakers:  Dr. Ghassem Asrar, NASA Earth Science
Enterprise, Mr. Greg Withee, NOAA NESDIS, Dr. Reagan Moore, San Diego
Supercomputing Center and Dr. Dorsey Worth, US Environmental Protection
Agency scattered throughout the week.  In addition, we have a number
technical and non-technical workshops scheduled throughout the week.

Hotel Reservations and Meeting Registration
		I noted that many secured either hotel or meeting
reservations but not both.  The deadline to do each is this Friday,
December 19.  There will be no further extension on the hotel deadline.
Federation meeting information is available at:
http://www.esipfed.org/business/library/meetings/12th_fed_meeting/index.
html.

Poster Session
		In addition to securing your accommodations, we need to
know whether you intend to display a poster at the meeting.  You can
submit an abstract online, once you have registered for the meeting.
The deadline for submitting abstracts also is this Friday (12/19).  We
must have this information in order to ensure an adequate number of
poster boards.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have via
email or at 877.870.3747