[ESIP-all] Time is Running Out to Register for Federation Meeting

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Thu Dec 18 10:40:15 EST 2003

Everyone,
Time is running out to secure your hotel accommodations and to register
for the January Federation meeting (January 5-7).   Our program is
strong, with featured speakers:  Dr. Ghassem Asrar, NASA Earth Science
Enterprise, Mr. Greg Withee, NOAA NESDIS, Dr. Reagan Moore, San Diego
Supercomputing Center and Drew Pliant, US Environmental Protection
Agency throughout the week.  We will also have the opportunity to hear
from the Integrated Program Office (IPO) about NPOESS, the future
National Polar-orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System from
a data processing, distribution and archiving perspective. In addition,
we have a number technical and non-technical workshops scheduled
throughout the week.
Hotel Reservations and Meeting Registration
I noted that many secured either hotel or meeting reservations but not
both.  The deadline to do each is this Friday, December 19.  There will
be no further extension on the hotel deadline.  Federation meeting
information is available at:
<http://www.esipfed.org/business/library/meetings/12th_fed_meeting/index
.html>
http://www.esipfed.org/business/library/meetings/12th_fed_meeting/index.
html.
Poster Session
In addition to securing your accommodations, we need to know whether you
intend to display a poster at the meeting.  You can submit an abstract
online, once you have registered for the meeting.  The deadline for
submitting abstracts also is this Friday (12/19).  We must have this
information in order to ensure an adequate number of poster boards.
Please feel free to contact Carol Meyer with any questions you might
have via email or at 877.870.3747. I look forward to seeing you in
Orlando.
Regards,
Dave

Dave Jones
President & CEO
StormCenter Communications, Inc.
Columbia Corporate Park 100
6021 University Blvd., Suite 140
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone: 410-203-1316
Fax: 410-203-9341 (B&W or Color)
Website:  <http://www.stormcenter.com/> stormcenter.com

A Global Environmental Monitoring & Communications Company

President, Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
ESIP Federation
 <http://www.esipfed.org/> http://www.esipfed.org

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and
is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in
legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the
error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.