[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Opportunity Fair

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Sun Aug 8 22:41:03 EDT 2004

Many of you have registered for the ESIP Federation's summer meeting to
be held August 16-18 in Asheville, North Carolina.  And, you also
indicated that you would be attending the opening night Opportunity Fair
at the ESIP Federation meeting's summer conference.  As you know, this
event is intended to foster collaborations among Federation partners.
We're giving you FREE advertising space, an opportunity to meet your
next project partner(s) face to face all during a relaxed reception
environment.  So, please take a moment and think about what services you
might offer another partner or might need from a Federation partner.  I
have extended the deadline for submitting the "Nothing Personal" ads
until Tuesday 8/10 at 12 noon (EDT) and there is no limit on the number
of ads you can place.  If you have already submitted an ad, you do not
need to read any further.

Don't miss out on your chance to be a full participant in this activity.
To see the description of the Opportunity Fair or to access the form,
please visit:

http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/docs/OpportunityFair_04v.2a.doc

Form:  http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/docs/OpportunityFair_Form.doc

In the event that you are UNABLE to attend the Federation meeting, you
may still submit a "Nothing Personal" ad but must do so by the deadline
above.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Carol

Carol B. Meyer

Foundation for Earth Science

877.870.3747 (phone)