[ESIP-all] Federation Partner Profiles

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Thu Aug 12 13:30:36 EDT 2004

At the Federation's meeting next week, Maria Elena Campisteguy of the
Metropolitan Group will be on site to gather information about
Federation partners and their projects.  Eventually, she will select a
broadly representative group of projects to profile in Federation
promotional materials.  These profiles will paint a picture of the
Federation's breadth of interests, the work being done and the lives
that are impacted because of your work.  The Metropolitan Group is a
well-established communications firm that works primarily in the
non-profit sector.  I hope you will seek out Maria Elena and share with
her the fabulous work you are doing in the Earth sciences.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or at the number
listed below.

Carol

Carol B. Meyer

Foundation for Earth Science