[ESIP-all] SSDBM 2005 abstracts/papers due 24/31 Jan

James Frew frew at bren.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:42:30 EST 2005

A *reminder* to all you folks in Federation-land that yours truly will
be hosting the 17th International Conference on Scientific and
Statistical Database Management (aka SSDBM 2005) this coming June in
what I hope will be a dried-out Santa Barbara. The conference theme is
environmental databases, a subject about which I know several of you
have a great deal to say...

*SSDBM 2005 abstracts are due 24 January. Papers are due 31 January.*

See http://2005.ssdbm.org for more information.

Regards,
/Frew