[ESIP-all] Intelligent Systems Cluster telecon Monday

Rob Raskin raskin at seastar.jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 28 10:52:13 EST 2005

The Intelligent Systems Cluster met at the Federation Meeting and picked
Petr Votava (from NASA Ames) to be its Chair.  This Cluster is having its
first telecon on Monday afternoon.  Future telecon notices will be
announced only through the Cluster e-mail list.  To join this list, go to:

directed to Petr at (650) 604-2789 or pvotava at mail.arc.nasa.gov .