[ESIP-all] FW: [Esmf_info] Announcement of ESMF Tutorial at Fall AGU Dec 7, 2005

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Nov 15 08:29:31 EST 2005

I know that many of you plan to attend the upcoming AGU meeting.
Members and staff of the Federation have had discussions with Cecelia
Deluca's group at UCAR on the Earth System Modeling Framework (ESMF).  A
introductory-level workshop on the ESMF is being offered during the AGU
meeting.  Please consider attending the workshop if you are interested
in Earth system modeling.