[ESIP-all] Federation Meeting Visioneering request

Bruce Caron brcaron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:12:03 EST 2005

Hello Federation Community:

The Federation Executive Committee is working to create future
meetings that fit your needs.  We are looking for input into this
process.

A Working Group has been set up, and all are invited to join in this
effort.

Email me at:
Bruce at tnms.org
if you want to join the working group.

The ATTACHED FIVE MINUTE QUESTIONNAIRE will help guide our efforts.
So please take some time and give us the benefit of your knowledge.
All answers are confidential and no names are attached to them.

TO Fill in the questionnaire, just go to this link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=778681568597

THANKS!

bruce caron, Meeting Visioneering Working Group Chair

Bruce Caron
New Media Studio
417 Samarkand Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93105