[ESIP-all] Federation Winter Meeting: Make Plans NOW!

Tom Yunck tpy at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 12 18:06:06 EST 2005

ESIP Federation Partners:

As Carol Meyer noted earlier (see below), please make your plans to
attend the Federation Winter Meeting Jan 4-6 in Washington, DC.  This
is shaping up to be our strongest meeting yet, with many promising
new initiatives in the works.  The Federation is moving forward on
the technology front and in applying those technologies to national
environmental needs.  We are in the right place at just the right
time.  A good place for you to be as well.  So come to where it's all
happening!  See you in January.

Tom

>Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:39:35 -0500
>From: "Carol B. Meyer" <carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org>
>Subject: [ESIP-all] **REMINDER** Federation Winter Meeting - UpcomingDeadlines
>
>The ESIP Federation's Winter Meeting, will run January 4-6, 2006 at
>the Washington Marriott Hotel in Washington, DC.  Details for the
>meeting are available on the meeting website,
><http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/index.html>http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/index.html
>
>Upcoming Deadlines:
>             Hotel Reservations:  Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at the
>Washington Marriott
>Reservation Link:
><http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=WASWE>http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=WASWE
>Group Code:  ESFESFA
>Room Rate:  $149/night, plus tax
>
>Early Meeting Registration:  Thursday, December 15, 2005 (the member
>registration fee rises to $325 after this date; the non-member rate
>rises to $400)
>Poster Abstracts also are due at this time.
>
>To see full meeting information, visit the web page listed above.
>For more information, please feel free to contact me at
>877-870-3747.

T. P. Yunck                 Ph: 818-354-3369
JPL, M/S 306-416            Fax: 818-393-6285
4800 Oak Grove Drive        e-mail: tpy at jpl.nasa.gov
Pasadena, CA  91109