[ESIP-all] **REMINDER** Federation Winter Meeting - Last Day to Take Advantage of the Early Registration Fee

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Thu Dec 15 08:57:05 EST 2005

Today is the last day to register at the Early Bird Rate for the Winter
Federation meeting.  The Early Bird Member rate is $250 and the
Non-Member rate is $325. Tomorrow, these fees rise to $325 and $400,
respectively.  Click here
<http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=83290>  to register now

It also is not too late to make a hotel reservation.  The deadline for
reservations has been extended to December 30.  To register for a room
at the Washington Marriott, click here
<http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=WASWE>  and use
the Group Code ESFESFA.  Rooms are $149/night, plus tax

The ESIP Federation's Winter Meeting, will run January 4-6, 2006 at the
Washington Marriott Hotel in Washington, DC.  Details for the meeting
are available on the meeting website,
http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/index.html.  Check the website regularly
for meeting updates.  We will post an updated agenda today which
reflects the confirmed attendance of VADM Conrad Lautenbacher, NOAA
Administrator as a lunch speaker on Jan. 5.  Also, we have added a full
breakfast to the program on Jan. 5, with Ron Birk, NASA Applications as
the keynote presenter.