[ESIP-all] Request for Images

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue May 9 12:05:04 EDT 2006

We are in the design stage for a new ESIP Federation website. A mockup
has been offered to us but we are not satisfied with the stock images
chosen by our designer.  For those of you who have seen our Observations
piece from last year, we are looking for similar types of
pictures/images.  Specifically, we are looking for images that:

1.  show both a natural environment and evoke an emotional response
related to one of the following areas (or sub-areas within):
	Agricultural Efficiency
	Air Quality Management
	Aviation Safety
	Carbon Management
	Climate
	Coastal Management
	Disaster Management
	Ecological Forecasting
	Energy Forecasting
	Homeland Security
	Invasive Species
	Oceans
	Public Health
	Water Management
	Weather

2.  images of Earth that evoke an emotional response (either positive or
negative) without the presence of text cues.

The images will be used in the new ESIP Federation website.  We will
provide appropriate attribution for any images used.  Please send us
your pictures/images by Monday, May 15.  Please feel free to contact me
with any questions.

Carol

Carol B. Meyer
Deputy Executive Director