[ESIP-all] Summer Meeting Update

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Fri May 19 11:29:54 EDT 2006

The ESIP Federation Summer Meeting is fast approaching (July 18-21, 2006
in Palisades, NY).  We have added a lot of information to the meeting
website since our announcement went out last month.  We have a full
agenda planned, with an excellent line up of speakers and workshops.  To
view the meeting page, go to:  www.esipfed.org/meeting.  A working
agenda for the main meeting and technical workshops is attached to this
message.

All meetings will take place on the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
campus of Columbia University.  Transportation between the conference
hotel & the meeting site will be provided daily.  Driving your own
vehicle to the campus is discouraged as parking is limited.

Our early registration ends on June 1, after which the cost of the
meeting will rise.  You may access the conference's online registration
by clicking here <http://www.regonline.com/91787> .  If you are
interested in attending a NY Yankees baseball game on the evening of
July 18, purchase your ticket(s) when you register.  Tickets are
available on a first-come, first-served basis.

The conference hotel (Comfort Inn, Nanuet, NY) is holding our block of
rooms until June 1.  Please secure your room by calling the hotel
directly and asking for the ESIP Federation rate - (845) 623-6000 or
(800) 4Nanuet.  The conference rate is $114/night and cannot be secured
over the Internet.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer
Deputy Executive Director