[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Summer Meeting Registration Reminder

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Fri May 26 08:48:34 EDT 2006

The ESIP Federation Summer Meeting is fast approaching (July 18-21, 2006
in Palisades, NY).  We have a full agenda planned, with an excellent
line up of speakers and workshops.  To view the meeting page, click here
<http://www.esipfed.org/meeting> .  A working agenda
<http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/2006%20Summer%20Meeting%20Agenda.pdf>
for the main meeting and technical workshops is attached to this
message.

All meetings will take place on the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
campus of Columbia University.  Transportation between the conference
hotel & the meeting site will be provided daily.  Driving your own
vehicle to the campus is strongly discouraged, as parking is limited due
to construction.

Our early registration ends on June 1, after which the cost of the
meeting will rise.  You may access the conference's online registration
by clicking here <http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=91787> .
If you are interested in attending a NY Yankees baseball game on the
evening of July 18, purchase your ticket(s) when you register for the
meeting.  Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis,
with transportation to/from the game being provided.  (For those of you
having indicated a prior interest in the game, your ticket is not
reserved until you complete your registration and purchase a ticket for
the game.)

The conference hotel (Comfort
<http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=NY188&sid=y
EVhM.qLiBigrTh.5&sarea=15216&sname=Nanuet&sstate=NY&scountry=US&sradius=
40.23&slat=41.0886&slon=-74.0139&schain=CI&exp=&scity=Nanuet&sort=&nadul
t=1&nchild=0>  Inn, Nanuet, NY) is holding our block of rooms until June
1.  Please secure your room by calling the hotel directly and asking for
the ESIP Federation rate - (845) 623-6000 or (800) 4Nanuet.  The
conference rate is $114/night and cannot be secured over the Internet.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer
Deputy Executive Director