[ESIP-all] Fall AUG Meeting on Software Reuse - Request for Abstracts

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Thu Aug 24 11:26:57 EDT 2006

Hi, everyone.  As you may know, the Reuse Working Group proposed a
session on reuse for the fall 2006 AGU meeting.  This proposal was
accepted by the AGU and we will have a session titled "Earth Science
Software Reuse", number IN13, in the Earth and Space Science
Informatics category.  Some basic session information is available at:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm06/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=414

We are now accepting general contributions to this session.  This is
a great opportunity to present your work and experience involving
software reuse to a wide audience of Earth scientists.  If you have
work in any area of software reuse that you'd like to present, please
submit your abstract through the official AGU site
(http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm06/) and use the session code IN13.
The site is open for submissions now, and the deadline is September 7.
The more abstracts we receive, the greater our chances of being
assigned an oral session, so please spread the word to others you
know who may be interested in this opportunity.

--
Dr. James Marshall                 Software Engineer with Innovim
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   GSFC Building 32, Room S015-E
Mailstop 614.5                     E-mail: james.marshall at gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD  20771               Ph: 301-614-5452 / FAX: 301-614-5269