[ESIP-all] FW: ECHO Workshop Registration

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Wed Nov 15 16:24:02 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Weinstein [mailto:Beth.E.Weinstein at nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:14 PM
To: Carol B. Meyer
Subject: Fwd: ECHO Workshop Registration

--------

Dear ESIP Federation Members:

The ECHO Operations Workshop is scheduled for January 23-25, 2007, at
our facilities in the Goddard Corporate Park. The members of the ECHO
Team are making plans for an extensive and practical workshop including
ECHO's move to the Web Services API.

If you plan to attend the workshop, please register online at
http://www.echo.nasa.gov/reference/ECHOWorkshopRegistration.shtml before
January 5, 2007.  Please register early if you plan to attend the
Interactive Development Session on Day 3 of the Workshop.

Workshop logistics, including agenda and accommodations, are available
online at http://www.echo.nasa.gov/reference/reference_mater07.shtml

About ECHO:

The EOS ClearingHOuse (ECHO) supports efficient discovery and access to
Earth Science data. ECHO is a metadata clearinghouse and order broker
being built by NASA's Earth Science Data and Information System (ESDIS).
For more information please consult http://www.echo.nasa.gov/

We look forward to seeing you at the ECHO Operations Workshop here at
here at our headquarters at the following address:

ADNET Systems, Inc.
7515 Mission Drive
Lanham, MD 20706

Sincerely,