[ESIP-all] 6 New Partnership Applications for Review and Comment

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Dec 12 15:36:06 EST 2006

This fall, we have received 6 applications for partnership in the ESIP
Federation.  Many of those applying already are active in our committees
and clusters.  Others are completely new.  Please take a look at the
posted applications on the ESIP Federation wiki at
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Partnership_Applications.  After the
requisite 30-day review, a vote will be held on these applications.

If you have questions about any applications, please feel free to
contact Partnership Chairman, Tom Yunck (tpy at jpl.nasa.gov).

Regards,

Carol

Carol B. Meyer