[ESIP-all] Lodging Reservation Deadline is June 25 for ESIP Federation Summer Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Fri Jun 22 14:16:11 EDT 2007

This is a reminder that the deadline for securing on-campus housing for
the ESIP Federation summer meeting is Monday, June 25.  The rate for 4
nights' lodging is $161.25 (inclusive of 4 nights + breakfast).  This
rate cannot be prorated, regardless of the number of nights you will be
staying.  To reserve your room, visit:
<http://www.housing.wisc.edu/summer_conferences>
www.housing.wisc.edu/summer_conferences and go to the area for online
reservations. Barnard Hall is the official lodging venue for our
meeting.  Airport transportation will be provided to all meeting
attendees between Barnard Hall and the airport for both arrivals and
departures.  Let us know your travel plans so that we can arrange for a
pick up.

I also wanted to remind you that we will be having a poster session on
the evening of July 18 at the Fluno Center.  If you have not entered
your poster information into your registration profile, you can still do
so by accessing your registration record.  If you cannot get back into
the system, please feel free to email your poster title, authors, and
abstract directly to me.

Finally, the meeting is shaping up to be very exciting.  There is a lot
of activity going on during the 3+ days and I am sure there is something
for you too.  Our current agenda is attached.  A separate agenda for
July 19 is attached to allow for hotlinks to the breakout session
descriptions.  You can still propose breakout sessions by entering them
into the
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Session_Topics_Proposal_Page> wiki
You can still register for the meeting by clicking here.

If you have any questions about the meeting, please feel free to give me
a ring at 877-870-3747.

Regards,

Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer